Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Family guy or South Park

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Account Suspended Hunkt's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2010
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Family guy or South Park

    I am a fan of both Family guy and south park shows,
    I have 1-11th seasons of sout hpark (also, the movie, and few dvd and vhs of it)
    And 1-8 seasons of family guy so I think I have a pretty good side of oppinion.
    I think both are really great shows.
    One is not better then the other,
    It just depends on the kind of person you are

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Keviny's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2010
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family guy or South Park

    I love bout of them! South Park came out season 12 & 13, you can collect them!
    I recommend you a wonderful online store to buy DVDs - Collectcheapdvd.com
    Once you register on Collectcheapdvd.com you can get $5 Coupon

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jessica23's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2010
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family guy or South Park

    South Park. Family Guy is good, but South Park is genius.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •